1. Can we bring a dog or other pet into the villa?
In case you want to bring a dog or other pet with you, you have to pay a fee of 30 € / pet / night.
2. Is there a need to pay a deposit in advance in case of reservation?
In case of a mandatory reservation, 100% of the price is required.
3. Are the towels provided in the villa?
We offer complimentary a small towel as well as a bath towel. Of course for each person individually.
4. Is there air conditioning in the villa?
Air conditioning is provided only on vila Castoria and Nautica. The average temperature in Liptov region is very fine.
5. Is there a hair dryer in the villa?
The hair dryer is not located in the villa but can be rented at the reception desk.
6. Is it allowed to cook in the villa?
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with electric appliances (stove, oven, dishwasher, toaster, microwave oven) as well as kitchen inventory (plates, cutlery, glasses, pans, pots …).
7. Is it possible to grill outside the villa?
Of course. There is a covered terrace with an outdoor barbecue and outdoor seating.
8. Is there a minibar at the villa?
No. However, we do offer coffee and tea service included in the price.
9. Does the villa have a lake view of Liptovská Mara and High Tatras?
Yes, our villas have a panoramic view of the lake and the mountains.
10. Does the accommodation price include entries to wellness and fitness centre?
Accommodation price include entries to Fitness center. Wellness are additionally paid as well as other services.
11. Is the breakfast served in the restaurant?
Of course, breakfast is served in the restaurant 8.00 – 10.00, or for small fee we can deliver the breakfast directly to the villa.
12. Can we also order a full board or half board?
Our a la carte restaurant does not provide the possibility of ordering a half-board or full board. However, it offers you to choose from a menus every day.
13. What is the size of your pool?
Our relaxation pool has a size of 4×8 m.
14. How many degrees does the pool water have?
Standard water degree is 29C, which is the maximum temperature it can have.
15. What kinds of sauna does your wellness have?
Our wellness centre includes steam sauna, bio sauna, aroma sauna, finish sauna and a cooling pool. There is also a relaxation room and a swimming pool with size 8x4m.
16. Are children up to 12 years allowed to go to the sauna?
We are sorry but can not. They can use swimming pool.
17. What is the Marina Sport Club?
Information about Marina sport club can be found at https://www.marinaliptov.sk/sluzby/marina-sport-club